As of yesterday and today, AB has said (or attempted to say) four more words. While her vocabulary is relatively small right now, and I'm able to keep track of the things she says, and I want to try and document it as much as possible. Here's the latest as of yesterday 8/12/2010:
*Baby - when Daddy was changing AB's diaper, he pointed to himself and said, "Daddy," and then pointed to AB, and said, "Baby". Then AB patted her belly and said, "baby".
*Anna - However, when pronounced by Annabelle, she says, "Da."
*Poo-poo - Daddy asked her today if she had poo-poo, and she looked at him and said, "poo poo."
*Chana - We took AB to the doctor today for her cough. Chana was working, and when I pointed to Chana and asked her to say it, she did. Of course, it came out a little bit like, "Ta na".
No comments:
Post a Comment