Annabelle,
Happy 18 months old to my big girl! I can't believe it's time for another tri-monthly post! It seems like just yesterday you were fifteen months old! I'm sure these posts are starting to sound a little redundant in that I keep saying how "time flies" and "it seems like yesterday..." blah, blah, blah...BUT IT'S TRUE!!
I love this months' post because this was our first (tri) monthly picture ever taken with you in your pajamas! Yes, this was a laid back picture session!
Do you see just how happy and precious you are?? I will treasure these pictures! I feel like this is the first month where you really embraced taking your picture with your pink teddy bear. It's crazy how you are holding that bear in your lap, when it used to be bigger than you! You are so sweet and so much fun! I love your sweet personality that has developed.
You are very happy! That is one thing that people say about you, and they notice right off the bat, "She's such a happy girl!" I would have to agree! You laugh a lot and love to make people laugh!
Something else you've really embraced over the last few months is your "cheese face". You have it down, girlfriend! When mommy tells you to say, "Cheese!" you do it so well! You smile so big that your eyes close! What a wonderful trait to have... an eye-closing smile! I love it! Something else I love is your teeth! It seems like it took them forever to grow in and to see them, but they did and I love them. I used to say I would miss that wonderful gummy smile you had. Well, I do, but I sure am loving your teethy smile now!
You are very affectionate and love to give hugs and kisses. Especially to your cousins! You light up every time you see Joey, Noah or Stetson. You are surrounded by boys in this family, but you don't seem to mind very much!
I have to apologize for this non picture-heavy post for these last few months. I lost my camera battery charger back in December. So the pictures I have are from my phone and a digital camera I borrowed from Papa. It's very unlike me, but I didn't necessarily document every single occasion over the last few months, AB. I'm sorry for that, but I promise it won't happen again. I don't want to miss a thing!
I love you sweet girl, and am so grateful for these precious times! Thank you for being so incredibly wonderful! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and love you so much!!
Love,
Mommy
1 comment:
She is so so sweet...I love her smile!
Post a Comment