Well, it happened again. Last school year we missed a day or two of school for inclement weather, and the same thing with this year. It was a lot of fun...the first day. Then, after 24 straight hours of not being able to leave the house. You start to get a bit stir crazy.
Example.
How about when Austin pulled me and AB around the house in the wagon due to sheer boredom. Yes. Really. We did this. AB thought it was a blast! Austin - not so much. He was the one doing the pulling.
We did make a couple of trips outside to play in the snow. However, you have to be bundled up pretty tight to brave that freezing weather. AB can attest to this.
We did do some fun things to keep ourselves occupied. I actually created another blog! A learning blog. I went two days without teaching (in February). This was an unexpected break from teaching, and my mind was still in teaching mode. So, AB and I did some fun activities, and I blogged about it.
After a day, we finally got out of our pj's (this helped the stir craziness). We did some lying around and watching t.v. A lot of t.v. However, AB made the most of it by loving on Scout, and turning her into her activity table all at the same time. She made a good desk for letter learning.
It was fun being home, but the "trapped" feeling, I can do without.
No comments:
Post a Comment