Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bubba and Chana Tie the Knot!

On May 14th, 2011 I gained a cousin. Chana Dial became Chana Graves, and I couldn't have been more thrilled about it! Chana and I hit it off from the start! We actually became close because we were pregnant at the same time. Our due dates were a day apart, and we bonded through the pregnancies and when Stetson and Annabelle were babies. I was so blessed to be apart of their special day. Not only was I apart of it, but Austin and Annabelle were too! We were all in the wedding, which made it that much more fun for me!

Our day got off to a very early start when we went to get our hair and make up done at a salon in Heath. Chana, Paige, Ashley and I were there bright and early and I got a few shots of our "befores" and "afters."







After we were all prettied up, we headed back to the ranch, Southfork Ranch that is. We met up with Daddy after we were all dressed so he could see his little flower girl! So sweet!







Chana looked stunning! She made one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen! We had tons of fun taking pictures of all the girls.






Annabelle and Stetson held hands walking down the aisle! It was priceless. It was even better when Stetson let go of Annabelle's hand and left her standing in the middle of the aisle high and dry! She had no idea what to do!




My handsome hubby!!


The pictures of the whole wedding party were so much fun! Everyone was such a good sport and some of the pictures were so funny!









The rest of the reception was spent with the family and having a wonderful time! I love, love spending time with my cousins and their families. Since I didn't have sibling of my own, they sort of took on that role for me! I love being around them.







Stetson and AB were the life of the party. They danced it up and were a hoot!










It was a beautiful wedding and we had such a blast just being with family and celebrating the marriage of two really special people! Austin, AB and myself were proud to be apart of it! We love you, Bubba, Chana and Stetson!

No comments: