I felt like Mother's Day started off on Friday when I got these at work...
My sweet Hubby sent me flowers! Oh, how I love him! If that wasn't sweet enough, the next day, Saturday, I got this...
A brand new 2011 Kia Sorento! I was ecstatic! We had been talking about getting a new car for a while, seeing as that I hadn't had a new one since I was a junior in high school. My sweet Granny let us buy hers for an extremely decent price, and so I was grateful to have a car at all. However, a 2005 Buick Century really isn't my style. So you can imagine how elated I was when Austin told me we were going to the dealership to get me a new car! Hallelujah!
The next day, Sunday, was Mother's Day. We had a fun-filled day with all the mothers in our lives. Starting off with Nana. We went out to eat with all of Austin's family in Allen. Afterwards, we had our first family photo shoot with Nana and all three of her grand kids and the whole family.
After that was home for a short while to nap and get ready for dinner at Olive Garden (my fav!) with all of my mom's side of the family. It was a little hard to take pictures at Olive Garden and I didn't realize until I uploaded the pictures, just how few I took. :0(
I did get some of the grandmothers on Mother's Day.
That being said, when I got home I realized AB and I didn't have one picture together on Mother's Day. So, with what little sunlight we had left, Daddy snapped a couple.
I am truly blessed. Being a Mother is more than I could've ever dreamed of. It surpasses any expectations I had and I'm so fortunate! Thank you, Jesus, for this beautiful blessing.
I mean, who couldn't be blessed by that sweet face?


No comments:
Post a Comment