Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Big Announcement

God is good. He gave us this gift to join our family in late April.

It was hard for me not to announce it sooner, but we waited until I was 12 weeks along to tell everyone our big news. FINALLY, AB was able to sport her big sister shirt I bought her back when we were pregnant the second time.
This time around she understands as much as a two year old can. She often points to my belly and speaks of the baby in there. Obviously, she doesn't understand to the extent of it...but she gets the gist. She will be such a wonderful big sister!!

This pregnancy has been really difficult. Nausea and fatigue have been at an all time high and at times I have a hard time functioning. Poor AB watches a lot of Caillou. We lay down together and chill in the afternoon. This mommy hasn't been the fun, playing one lately. I'm told that she won't remember and not to feel guilty...but I can't help it. I've developed hyperthyroidism, and am losing weight instead of gaining. I will have to go to an endocrinologist to have it monitored. They will check me after delivery to see if it goes away, or if it is something I have to deal with my whole life. I'm not look forward to that, but getting down to my pre-baby weight is nice.

We are thankful for our wonderful friends and family who have been so wonderful and supportive through this new and exciting time. Still, all prayers for our sweet Baby #3 would be appreciated until we are able to hold him/her in our arms in April.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Praying for you daily! So excited for you. Love the pic of AB with her big sister shirt...she's adorable.