Happy Six Months to my Littlest Angel!
Landree,
You are six months old. That is half a year. That means, in another six months, you will be one! What??!! I can't even believe that. These past six months have been so much fun!!
You are by far the sweetest, and easiest baby I've ever seen. That's crazy, because I thought your sister was the easiest baby I'd ever seen. Nope. You're even easier than she was! And oh, you're happy! So happy and so sweet! Your smile absolutely fills my heart with joy!
We have monthly check-ups with Dr. S. He likes to see you once a month just to check up and make sure you are growing big and strong. You are a little underweight, but I think it's because you are overtall. You have beautiful long legs and a long torso. So, you're weight just can't quite catch-up, but you're still perfect. We have fun making our monthly trips to the doctor.
You're such a little poser, too. You see Mommy's phone, and instantly smile, knowing there's a picture about to be taken. I love it! I love, love your smile. I probably have the silly thing in your face too much, but I just can't help myself!
This past month we had a very special day at church for you. It was dedication Sunday. Daddy and I dedicated you to the Lord and promised to raise you in a Christ-centered home and to raise you to make much of Jesus' name. I think you're going to do a fabulous job of this. You have already been an inspiration to so many. You are my testimony, and I believe you are going to have an awesome testimony to share one day. Daddy and I are so proud to be your parents. We are honored that God chose us to raise you to love and follow Him.
Oh, sweet baby girl. God has taught me so many things just by being your Mommy. You are such a joy and a miracle to me. I'm thankful that you are mine. I love you so very much and you make my heart happy with every smile and milestone you meet. I love you for you and I love your face. This beautiful, precious face.
Love you so, so much,
Mommy












1 comment:
These are some of the greatest pictures EVER! Love them!
Post a Comment