My Little Pumpkin is Seven Months Old
Happy Seven Months, Sweet Girl,
You are by far the sweetest, most adorable pumpkin I have ever laid eyes on! I could just eat your little pumpkin cheeks up! You are a doll!!
I feel like you've grown so much this month. You have met some milestones and have done really well on your physical therapy! You're making the sweetest coos and sounds. I absolutely could listen to them all day long.
This past month you had another hospital visit, luckily it was just a few hours and we didn't have to stay over night. You had an MRI done just to make sure some things had straightened themselves out, from when I was pregnant with you. You did so well! You had to be put under and anesthetic {which Mommy didn't like one bit!}, but you handled it like a champ. It wasn't any time that you were back to smiling at us. You are such a good sport, LC.
Your sweetness factor is through the roof! You absolutely captivate everyone who lays eyes on your sweet smile. It's almost like a drug that people can't get enough of. Once you've hooked someone with that smile, they can't get enough. I'm the most guilty of this. I want your smiles 24/7!! I mean, seriously! I have never seen such preciousness!
I'm loving how far you come and how you will pick up a toy and chew on it, like it's nothin'. Good for you! You'll show everyone just what Landree Claire Aldrich is made of! You're a rock star sweet girl and I'm so in love with everything about you.
You absolutely bring such joy to Mommy, Daddy and Annabelle. We love your sweet spirit and your super cuddly nature. Even your big sister can't keep her hands off of you. Sometimes we have to give her Landree time-outs because it has to be overwhelming all of the kisses and hands that she has all over you. She just loves you so much. It's really very sweet, but I can imagine stressful at times for you, too! You have everyone amazed by every move you make and are constantly praying for your progress and strides. Mommy doesn't worry so much about all that. You will do it Landree time. You always have. In your sweet little time. Thank you for being you. We love you more than words can say. You are our sweet, littlest angel.
Love you so much, baby girl,
Mommy










No comments:
Post a Comment