Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Dallas World Acquarium

One Saturday we decided to brave the crowds and take the girls to the Dallas World Aquarium! Austin and I usually avoid places such as this because we both hate crowds - but that was trumped by the fact we knew AB would love the aquarium! We were right! This girl loved it all! 

Every time we would come upon the next animal, she squealed with excitement! Love her! She does have her Mommy and Daddy's love for animals.


Obviously, Miss LC was a little young to truly enjoy the experience, but she was still all smiles!


There was one part of the trip that she particularly enjoyed. The walk-through tunnel where you are surrounded by nothing but aquarium! She was mesmerized! We hung out there just a little bit longer so she could take it all in! I love the "ooooh ahhh" expression on her face, here!


Just like I figured they would be, the Penguins were a hit with AB. She loved them!



I couldn't wait for my favorite part - the manatee!! This thing was twice the size as AB and I love the size comparison I captured! I know just how fascinating it is to watch through the eyes of an adult, but through the eyes of a child, it has to be somewhat magical.



This sweet girl had a blast and I loved watching her learn and enjoy herself. She's such a blessing!


1 comment:

anitahp said...

Good to see some new pictures....what a fun trip. The aquarium and Legoland at Grapevine Mills Mall is worth going to see. The aquarium is well done and AB would love it! This summer we took the grandsons to Legoland, had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe and then went to the aquarium. All were big hits !!!!