Something I've been waiting for, for three years finally took place this year...Annabelle started dance! Now, I realize I'm a tad bit bias, but this has to be the cutest ballerina around!
I was completely impressed with her willingness to go right into her dance class, sit down, and wait for teacher's instructions. That was a really proud momma moment! The teacher in me has EXTREMELY high expectations of her. I was so proud! I'm not going to lie, I got a little teary-eyed at the sight of my baby girl in her very first dance class.
I could've sat there all day and watched her in her ballet class. The instructor, Ms. Marisa, doesn't allow parents in the room - smart lady! I'm under the belief that children perform a lot better without their parents around. I was impressed with AB's non-existent separation anxiety. Not that this child has really every had an issue with that, but I had no idea what to expect. Luckily though, there are flat screen tv's in the waiting area where moms can watch their kids from the other room - love it!
I'd say it was a pretty successful first dance class! I can't wait until our first recital in December - a Christmas one! Eeek! How fun! Then our big recital is in June. I think this girl is ready for all the dancing ahead of her!



No comments:
Post a Comment