This summer we got the whole family together for our Grandmother's birthday. I love when all the family and all the cousins are together. Afterwards, we got some shots of the kiddos. Looking at these 3 is eerie to me! It could be me, Bubba and Amanda 25 years ago! I love it!
Not having siblings growing up, my cousins were my siblings. I'm so glad my girls will have their cousins that they're close to, also. It means so much.
Miss Landree was already tuckered out and in her carrier, so unfortunately, she wasn't included in this shoot...but I know there will be several more pictures in the years to come of all of these sweet cousins.
![]() |
| This face! Seriously, this face is so precious! Love her! |
![]() |
| Oh, look at them. I could eat them up they're so sweet! |



No comments:
Post a Comment