Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh, Sisterly Love!

One thing I never had was a sister. So, I love observing the two of my girls be just that...sisters. It's such a funny dynamic right now. They're age difference, I've been told, is a great one, but not quite yet. They can't really play together, and with Landree's delays, it will probably take a while before AB can really "play" with her. However, it doesn't stop big sister from loving on her sweet baby sister. She ADORES her. The next four pictures are absolutely precious, but also, absolutely indicative of their relationship right now. Pay close attention to Landree's face as the pictures go on. Cracks. Me. UP!




Annabelle's faces crack me up, too! They are so funny together. I'm thankful for these sweet sisters!

2 comments:

Random Thoughts by Jewels said...

Hahahahaha, love it!!!! :)

Marci said...

Love that last one! They are so cute together. Sweet sisters!