Sunday, April 21, 2013

Easter 2013

What a fun Easter this was!! When I think back to last Easter, my heart becomes overwhelmed with the year's journey and thankful this year wasn't spent in the hospital. This year, Easter came three days before Landree's first birthday. How much fun it was to dress them in matching dresses and bring them to church together. Easter will always remind me of how grateful I am that we are all together, since the first Easter as a family of four we weren't.

I am so grateful for our loving Heavenly Father who has shed His mercies and grace on our family. We've all learned so much through our trials and thank Him everyday for those. It reminds me of the ultimate sacrifice that was made for me so I may have everlasting life. My trials seem to pale in comparison. So, it's a good reminder to know what a loving God we serve.

Happy Easter to your family from ours!!













No comments: