One of my sweetest friends in the world got married this past August. I had the privilege of attending with the cutest little date. AB was so excited to go to Krista's wedding. Krista is one of her favorite people! Since our sitter fell through, Austin stayed home with Landree and AB was my date. We enjoyed having an excuse to get all dressed up to go. The best part was, I didn't tell her where we were going or
who we were going to see until we got there.
She was a perfectly well behaved little date. I wasn't too worried about it, but this was the first wedding she has sat through, and wasn't a part of. So, I was hoping the talking and fidgeting would be minimal. It was. She was very good! I think the little gnome across the aisle from us kept her attention. Cute little inside joke between the bride and groom. Love it!
 |
| This was her face right before Krista walked down the aisle. She couldn't wait to see her! |
 |
| AB and her first drink out of a wine glass. No worries -- it was just lemonade. |
I had so much fun with my old team! We goofed around and acted like kids...just like we used to do when we taught together. Love those girls. Loved having a reason to get together with them!
AB was ecstatic to see Krista! They are such sweet buddies. She talks about her all the time! What a beautiful bride she was!!!
 |
| The old gang back together again!!!! (Minus a couple of people). |
 |
| Love these two! One of my bestest friends and sweet AB. |
 |
AB and Mr. and Mrs. Jim Acuff!!!!
Thank you, Krista, for allowing AB and I to be apart of your special day! We had so much fun and wish you and Jim a lifetime of happiness...and babies!!! Love you, friend! |
No comments:
Post a Comment