Thursday, March 6, 2014

Zoe Grace {The First Month}

The newborn stage is so precious. There are so many smells, noises and cuddles that you just don't experience like you do with a newborn. If I could bottle up the smell of Zoe's skin I would and hold on it to it for life! Unfortunately, this most precious stage goes by the fastest. I've taken a picture of my sweet Z everyday for the first month. It doesn't capture the smells and the noises, but it does show just how much they change in a month. Love this precious gift that was entrusted to me. 

2/6/14

2/7/14

2/8/14

2/9/14

2/10/14

2/11/14

2/12/14

2/13/14

2/14/14 - My Sweet Little Valentine

2/15/14

2/16/14

2/17/14

2/18/14

2/19/14

2/20/14

2/21/14

2/22/14

2/23/14

2/24/13 - the day I moved her to size 1 diapers.

2/25/14 - sleeping smiles!

2/26/14 - dare I say that's almost a smile?

2/27/14 - Sad day. Forgot to take a picture on this day. 

2/28/14

3/1/14

3/2/14

3/3/14

3/4/14

3/5/14

3/6/14 - One Month Old!

1 comment:

The Tidwells said...

What a sweet baby girl! You are a much better mommy than me and have many more pictures of her in her first month than I did of Brady!! We need to get ALL of our kiddos together soon. Love you - can't wait to meet your beautiful newest girl.