Friday, March 7, 2014

One Month Old {Zoe Grace}


Happy One Month to Our Precious Surprise Blessing!!


Zo Zo,

It was a little less than a year ago that we found out that God was going to bless us with another precious baby. I can't say we weren't shocked, but oh, how happy it made me to be able to have another sweet baby. I wanted a boy, I did. But I'm sure glad that God gave me you. I can't imagine not having you and you not being in our lives. You have BEYOND blessed us already, in just one short month.

You have made having a third baby so easy. You are nothing but snuggly and sweet. You have adpated to our crazy, busy life so well. When Mommy puts you in the carrier, you just go to sleep. Oh, how this helps on the days we have doctors appointments and things to do! You are very go-with-the-flow, thank goodness.

And, just like your sisters, you have mastered the art of sleeping. But I wouldn't expect anything less. You are an Aldrich after all. And we sleep like champs. It's in our DNA. I thought you might be the one that threw us for a loop in this area. I mean, how is it possible that we could get another sleeping baby for a THIRD time? But it happened. You are a champion sleeper. You started sleeping 4-5 hours at two weeks old. And by the time you hit your one month mark, you were sleeping 6-8 hours through the night. Halelujah! Praise the Lord!!

My favorite thing to do with you is just hold you. I hold you constantly. More than I did with your sisters. I will even fall asleep with you in the crook of my arm and we will sleep together for hours! This is so much fun! I may have a crazy pain in my neck or back from it, but it's well worth it!

Everyone said at first you looked just like your biggest sister, but now they say you look just like I do. I think you look just like you. I think you have your own look and you are absolutely precious. I can't get enough of your cheeks! They get chubbier and chubbier by the minute. That would be because you have taken five ounces every three hours since you were like a week old! That's crazy, Z!

How I love you so much sweet angel. I'm so glad that God decided to give Daddy and I another sweet baby. I can't imagine life without you.

I can't explain just how much I love you. Just know...it's a lot!!


Love, 

Mommy

No comments: