Monday, March 2, 2009

Month Four

February
We ended this month with Baby being the size of an apple. It's crazy to think of the growth in just a month. Next month's pic. we'll be able to call Baby by name! Boy or Girl? We shall soon find out!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Jennifer this is Melanie... surely you remember me from all those years ago. I saw on Amanda's blog that you and Austin wer expecting.. what a blessing. Being a mommy is the best gift God ever gave me and I'm sure you will feel the same once you're little one is here. WOW... you changed so much from month 3 to month 4. Isn't crazy to see know that there's a little person in there? I mean he/she is in there just snug as a bug. It's amazing. Congratultions!!! You look really good...

Jewels said...

You look great! Do y'all have names picked out yet?

Evan and Nicole said...

Wow!! You are growing how exciting! I want to touch your tummy! I know I will get too sooon!!:)

Jewels said...

Love the name Max. What would the middle name be? Girl names... I love girl names that could be boy names too. I'm weird like that though. I met a little girl this weekend named Kody - thought that was cute. My name is a combination of two family names so maybe you could come up with something creative like that? My mom and I don't have middle names so if Garrett and I have a girl next we're passing it down - long first name with no middle name and her name will be Graceanne! :) Good luck! Can't wait to hear!

Elizabeth Schuelke said...

Wow what a change in one week! I was telling my friend in PA about you and all your preggo progress. He said if it's a girl you should be brave and name it Max as well. haha!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your belly is too cute! You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! I am so excited for you and can't wait to catch up! How are you feeling? My doctor retired and I was so sad bc I was so excited about her one day delivering our children but she had two little girls of her own and she was like 40 something and decided to take some time off. However, I found a doctor that I LOVE and I also believe that you have to find a doctor you and the hubby are comfortable with! Can't wait to catch up! Have a great spring break and call me when you get back. Email me your phone number natalie@tastle.com