Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Doctor's Visit No. 6

I went in for my monthly visit on Monday. Umm...let's just say that all of the Whataburger and sweets I've been consuming have finally caught up with me. Are you ready for this one? I gained 6 lbs. in ten days....TEN DAYS!!!! Is that possible?? Apparently - and leave it up to me to accomplish it. I shrunk to about a foot tall when my doctor gave me "the look" after reading that piece of info from my chart. She's awesome, though. She didn't lecture me too much, and when I explained to her that I was ALWAYS HUNGRY...I mean ALWAYS, she looked at me and said, "Jennifer, eat some celery." I had to laugh. Anyway, other than that and being slightly low on iron everything looked good. We were able to see Annabelle move on the sonogram. She had her hands up by her face and was moving her head from side to side. It's so awesome to actually see her move. I can feel it all the time, but to see it is even better. I have no complaints and my kidney stone issue has seemed to go away for the time being. It could have something to do with me drinking about 100 oz. of water a day. For whatever the reason, I am continually thankful for my health and a healthy baby. God is good! Thanks for all the prayers out there.

Jennifer :0)

3 comments:

Evan and Nicole said...

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well! - :) Now, I would love to see you!:)

Natalie said...

YEA! So glad to hear that! You are eating for two missy so eat up! :-) Can't wait till coffee!

xo-Nat

Jewels said...

It's completely normal with the first pregnancy. Enjoy it while you can!