Thursday, April 30, 2009

Month Six

April
This month ended with Annabelle being the size of a large mango. It's funny, because when I go grocery shopping, I have a new found interest and appreciation for the different types of produce since I've been pregnant. :0)
This month consisted of some new aches and pains, lots of movement and kicking from my little angel, some slight anemia, an appetite like a horse, and of course the wonderful kidney stones. Luckily for me, the near 100 oz. of water I'm drinking a day has seemed to cure my stones for the time being. Needless to say, I visit the bathroom quite frequently throughout the day, as well. Pregnancy has definitely proved to be a challenge and a new way of life. I have honestly forgot what it was like to not be pregnant. I am thankful for everyday that God has given me the opportunity to experience this wonderful miracle. Six down, three more to go!
Jennifer :0)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute! Glad the kidney stones are gone! When can we make up our coffee date?

xo-Nat

Evan and Nicole said...

Man you are beautiful! I can't wait to see your belly!!! Eeek!! Just a few more weeks!!! -- I wish I could hold Annabelle while you held Audrey - One day!! :)

Just an idea and I know its forever away, but I thought for xmas we could dress them the same for the party! haha - just a thought - we don't HAVE too, but I thought it would be cute!! And take pics!!