Thursday, April 2, 2009

Month Five

March
We ended month five with Annabelle being about the size of an heirloom tomato. I actually didn't know there was such a thing as an heirloom tomato, but apparently they're bigger than your average tomato. I can no longer fit into any of my regular clothes. It's all maternity or wearing my new favorite pregnancy accessory - the Bella Band! If you haven't heard of it, and you're preggo, look into it! Things should start getting busy around here now that we know the gender...I've got to start planning, planning, planning!



Very, very blessed,

Jennifer :o)

4 comments:

Evan and Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! You have grown! You are right! Oh I can't wait to see your sweet belly and you!! I miss you so much right now! And can't wait to see you very very soon!!

Megan said...

I just wanted to tell you that I love your name choice. Annabelle is very pretty. It's not one alot of people are using. I picture the sweetest little girl.

p.s. you look great. i was already a whale by month 5.

Amanda said...

You look so sweet! Grandmother and mom came up today and we were talking about how much fun you will have with a little girl. Hope all is going good! What's the theme of your nursery? colors?

Jewels said...

You look great! Isn't it insane how everyone at some point during the fifth month just suddenly gets the noticeable baby bump? I remember waking up one morning and the bump had become so noticeable... love it!