Saturday, April 11, 2009

(Unexpected) Doctor's Visit No. 5

Thursday I had an irritating, but painful, shooting pain up and down my side off and on during the day. It was painful, but bearable until about 6:30 that evening. The pain all of a sudden increased to an intense amount to where I thought I was going to have to get myself to the hospital. Luckily, it lasted only a few minutes. After talking to my doctor, she said it sounded like my kidney and if it persisted to come into the hospital later on that night. Otherwise, she wanted to see me the next morning. Well, I had small twinges of pain, but nothing else severe for the rest of the night. So, I went in for an appt. Friday morning. They did a sonogram on my kidneys and found out that I have kidney stones - lovely! So, now I am chugging the water and hoping and praying that intense pain doesn't return. A plus to my day, though...we were able to see Annabelle, again! She's grown so much since the last sonogram and already weighs a pound. We were able to get a great profile shot of her - the best yet!


I love her little profile. I'm pretty sure she has her daddy's cute nose!


Here, you can see her arm over her face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! Praying for the three of ya'll! I can already tell she is beautiful!! LIKE we had any doubts!!

Natalie said...

Oh goodness! You poor thing. Let me know if you need anything!

Much love,
Nat