Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy First Father's Day to the Best Daddy Ever!

Father's Day was a fun day for us, and because my husband is so super sweet and such an awesome Daddy, I felt he deserved two weekends worth of Father's Day celebrations. He got a few different gifts that day, but his first one was a surprise - to both of us. Since all three of us had partied hardy the night before at Christian and Erica's wedding, Miss Annabelle decided to sleep until noon!!! Whoa! What a great present to Daddy and Mommy! So, after we all woke up, AB and I gave Daddy his gifts in bed. AB couldn't wait!


His first gift, was a movie he had been wanting for a while - "The Fountain" with Hugh Jackman. So, AB and I put it in a bag for him to open, along with a sweet Father's Day card from AB.


The next thing he opened was a note...


...and it read....


Yup! VIP tickets to tour the Dallas Cowboys' Stadium in Arlington. His best friend Tony helped me out with the idea. So, after he saw the screen, there was another note to open.



So, Austin had two weekends in a row to be spoiled and celebrate Father's Day! Thank you, Babe, for being the amazing Daddy that you are! AB and I couldn't ask for more! You provide so much love and stability to this family. We are so lucky to have you!

Love,
Jen and Annabelle

No comments: