Saturday, October 16, 2010

Annabelle and Steston: Mommy and Kids Night Out

I feel so blessed to have my cousins still in my life and we're all close to this day. I feel just as blessed to have Chana, my cousin's fiance, also in my life. When we first met, just a little under two years ago, little did we know that we would both be expecting two little blessings...due a day apart from one another! God knew just how much my cousins meant to me, and so he continued that on by blessing Annabelle with her cousin, Stetson. These two are already best buds and love being around each other. I can't wait to watch them grow up and be close.

The other night, while the husbands were busy, Chana and I took the kids out for a Mommy and Son/Daughter night out. We took the kiddos out to eat and then back to our house for some play time. Chana and I laughed, literally, the entire night! These two are so funny together. From feeding each other at the restaurant, to giving hugs and kisses, to Stetson loving on Annabelle so much he'd push her down, and to sleepy babies ready to go nite-nite, it was a blast! Below are some of these sweet and special moments I captured. I heart these two kids. They are so sweet!

Side-note: If you know anything about my little Cousin, he makes the most hilarious faces! Especially if he is mad or sad. I was lucky to capture a few of these! Enjoy!

















1 comment:

Marci said...

Awww, I love them together...how sweet! That's so neat she has a cousin so close in age, AND that you guys are close to! Such adorable kids. :)