Friday, October 15, 2010

Daddy's Prayer

Every night when we put Annabelle to bed, we have a big group hug and pray over her. Daddy always has sweet prayers, but tonight's was a little out of the ordinary, and I had to type it out before I forgot...

"Dear God...please, please let the Rangers win (this prayer was in the 8th inning of the first game of the playoffs against the Yankees). Just once, let them have a good game, and prove you're not a Yankees fan...just this once. Oh, and keep us safe and watch over us, bless us. Except for this 6 to 5 game. However, I know you have a reason for everything. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen."

Couldn't help but let a giggle out during this one. I'm going to have to second this prayer. Please, Lord. Let the Rangers win!!!!

AMEN!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Oh my gosh, that's funny!