I got a little teary-eyed when we put away AB's carrier, and went out to buy her a big girl car seat. We brought her home from the hospital in that carrier, we lugged that cumbersome thing around for months and months with our precious cargo inside. Now, it was time to move onto bigger and better, I might add, things. So, off we went to Babies 'R' Us to find us the right one. Again, being first-time parents, this was our first time to "upgrade" car seats, so we had really no idea what we were looking for. I made a couple calls and after talking with the experienced moms, we had a better idea of what we were looking for. We knew we wanted to get one that was gender neutral so baby #2 (and possibly #3...who knows, maybe even baby #4) could use it, too. We found one that fit our safety and personal criteria. The next day we got it out before our weekend ventures, and Annabelle loved helping Daddy figure out how to work it. I love these pictures of her sitting in it and "helping" Daddy. She's really into that right now, helping.
| Can't remember the reason for the meltdown, but meltdowns aren't uncommon around our house these days! |
| Daddy's a good comforter! |
| The reason his attention was divided! BUT what a good Daddy to do it while the Cowboy game was on! |
| And, yes, another mini-fit. Just a part of her personality. Ain't no man gonna walk all over this girl one day! |
2 comments:
Did I miss something? Baby #2?
Possibly baby #4?? Holy cow, girl, you're one brave mama! :) Love the pics though - she's such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment