Saturday, October 9, 2010

Signs of Fall at the Aldrich House


 I've been on a fall decorating tear lately, and the urge hasn't subsided one bit! I still want to spend all my extra time at Hobby Lobby or Michael's and fill up my house with fall goodness. Like Austin keeps telling me, "You'll build up your fall collection a little bit at a time!" Well, patience is becoming an issue and I want to do it all now. Here are some glimpses of the "fall-ness" at the Aldrich house. Believe me, my house smells just as fall as it looks! I'm probably overdoing the fall candles around here! Happy fall, everyone!





Pumpkin Streussel Muffins...Y-U-M-M-Y!



My own fall creation that I made, but got the idea from my friend Kendra's blog! I made all of this for around $20!


1 comment:

katebradley said...

Wow! Your fall decorations are so cute! It makes me want to enhance mine! I just need more space in our apartment to decorate! Cute blog!