Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mommy's {Last Year in Her Twenties} Birthday!

Yes, this birthday marked the last year I can say that I'm "in my twenties." Next year I will turn the big 3-0. Oh, well. 30 is the new 20, right?

It was a wonderful birthday full of family and friends. My mom, AB and I spent the whole day shopping at North Park and lunch at my most favorite, Maggiano's. After a fun-filled day of shopping, we met more family and friends at Saltgrass for my favorite prime rib.

I felt very blessed being surrounded by some of my closest friends. A few of them, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them.

AB had her BFF and future hubby there with her. He was, of course, too cute not to photograph...so I think I snapped more of him than I did of AB. Here are some of the most precious pictures captured on my birthday night.



Oh, Brycen. Could you be any cuter?

Hmm...I stand corrected.  I think you can!

All the guys! Apparently, plaid is the new fad!


Some of my favorite ladies! Laura has been around for 21 out of my 29 birthdays!



I love this "adoring" look on AB's face!


SMAK!

I feel so incredibly blessed to have so many wonderful people and love in my life. I can't wait until my next birthday (ok, maybe I can since I'll be 30...) to have Miss Landree Claire there with us. Thank you, Jesus, for these wonderful blessings!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You're still young! At least for 10 more months....hahaha. I love the pic of them kissing...adorable!