Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Any man can be a Father. It takes someone special to be a Dad." - Author Unknown

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing Daddy I know! 


I am in constant awe of how this guy continues to love on, nurture and positively influence these girls everyday. He's so loving! They definitely never have a lack of kisses and "I love you's" from their Daddy. They get to hear how special they are to him all the time. As Austin's first Father's Day as a Daddy of two, he continued to show me how lucky I am that God chose him to be the Daddy to my children. I can't get over how lucky they are to have him.


I've said this before. I knew he was amazing when I married him, but I didn't know just how amazing he was until we had our girls. He's so hands-on with them. I never have to worry about him not being a part of every aspect of their lives. As if he wasn't amazing enough as a Daddy of one, when Landree got here, I am continually amazed at his balancing act of loving both girls. He knows the right times to take and spend with each of them. I don't have to worry about dealing with Landree's developmental issues alone, he's there with me every step of the way. How lucky we are.


Happy Father's Day, Babe. I love you so much and I love the confidence and Godly example you are instilling in our girls.

Love you!

2 comments:

Marci said...

So sweet!

MJ said...

I am so glad that you are blessed with a such a godly and loving man!