What a wonderful thing to have...a sister. Being an only child, having a sibling is foreign concept, so I love that my girls have each other. It makes my heart melt to see these two together. Even though only one of them can really grasp the meaning of a sister, right now. Watching them together is so much fun. I just sat back and watched them interact one day. I still have to monitor them really closely...since a two year old can get pretty handsy and scare this mommy a little, at times. How precious they are, though.
2 comments:
I love this! It sure is fun to watch how the relationship grows as they both get older. Even now with B being 5 and D being 2, B still tries taking care of D. Just this morning she covered him up with half her blanket, gave him a kiss on the forehead, and laid down on the other end of the couch w/ the other half of her blanket. True love!
It is so special watching the relationship between your kids grow....melts your heart! I'm glad you can experience this - because there's nothing else like it!
Post a Comment