Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowy Day - Part II

After making us wait for hours, literally, our district decided to cancel school. As they should have because Dallas had a record breaking snowfall of 12.5 inches! Isn't that crazy? It snowed for almost 24 hours, and was one of the prettiest snowfalls I've ever seen! Austin stayed home with us today, too, and you know what that meant? More pictures in the snow!! Today I really wanted to get AB in the snow, without completely freezing her to death, of course. The snow was so deep, that we put a towel on the ground and we were able to make a little nook for her to sit in. I was so impressed with her, because instead of crying she gave lots of big smiles and wrinkled that little nose of hers in excitement. She didn't know what she was sitting in, but she knew that it was something different and I think she liked it! Oh, what fun we had taking pictures of her today!












I love this! She was tired of sitting up, so she just decided to lay down (no worries, there's a towel under her). She just laid there smiling at us.



After we got some good pictures, Austin and I wanted to build a snowman. So we put AB in her carrier and covered her all up and went to work!


This was our view from making our snowman! Look at her little feet sticking out!

And this was a little peak inside. She was wiped out!



Tah-dah!! Meet Kimberly! Our Snowwoman!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman - how cool! (literally)

Marci said...

Wow, that's an awesome snowwoman! Puts my dinky one to shame...although, that WAS my first. :) I love AB's smile with her tongue sticking out, and I love the pics of her laying down. PRECIOUS!

Evan and Nicole said...

I love it!!!:) so precious! What fun memories!!