Monday, November 29, 2010

15 Months Old

Happy Fifteen Months Old to my Sweet, Precious Angel!


Oh, Annabelle! How did you grow up so fast? And right before my very eyes? It doesn't even seem possible. With every month that passes I think to myself, "There's no way this could get any better!", and sure enough, the next month that passes is better than the last! You make it that way, sweet angel. You are such an incredible blessing and Mommy and Daddy are just in amazement of every little thing you do. Literally. Every. Little. Thing. You're just growing so fast, and getting to be such a big girl. Not a baby. A big girl. 

15 Months


I was pretty sure when I took your fifteen month pictures, it was going to be like pulling teeth. Not so. You were very cooperative, and even quite the show-off (hmm...imagine that). It could've had something to do with your silly Papi being in the background, jumping up and down that kept your attention so well, but still, you were a perfect little model. I'm not going to lie, as much as I loved documenting your progress and your growth every month - those monthly posts were tedious and time consuming. I loved typing up everything you were doing, but I would have to face the dilemma of which of the thousands of pictures I wanted to choose from...and then upload them all! Whew. So, when you hit a year, I knew I didn't want to stop the posts, just maybe not as many. That is why I'm doing them tri-monthly. I'm enjoying this a little more, because the last three months have been such a blast, and I like to see how much you've grown in three months! It's crazy!!!

13 Months

After your first birthday, you took off walking! Once you figured it out, there was no stopping you! One of your most favorite things to carry around is your baby. Grammy got you an American Girl baby doll for Christmas last year. Although you were too little last Christmas to understand about baby dolls, boy, do you this year! You carry it around and call it "bebe".  




14 Months




You really enjoyed your second trip to the State Fair of Texas. You were such a sport and only towards the end did you get a little restless and wanted to walk around. Again, you love to walk and be free and independent. You're a busy little thing! Did I mention that you have P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y? You are a ham! You love being the center of attention, especially when older children are around. You start laughing, giggling and doing something to show-off. You're a riot, AB!

We've started working on your letters and letter sounds...What?...I'm a teacher! I can't help it! Who cares if you're one year old, it's never too early to start! You can already identify the letter A and the sound it makes. You're still having a little bit of trouble with lowercase "a", but you're getting there. This month I also introduced you to coloring. You've totally go the hang of it! When you're not trying to eat the crayons...



Oh, how you love Scout. That is actually your newest word. Next to "Dada" you walk around the house saying, "Cout, Cout". You love that dog! Your most favorite resting place is propped up next to Scout with a book. Or just snuggling with her. Oh, and one more very important side note that I know Daddy would want me to mention. You are sporting a Josh Hamilton shirt Miss AB, and this particular year was the Texas Rangers first ever trip to the World Series. You were watching right along with Mommy and Daddy wearing your shirt. Daddy was very proud.
 




Oh, and our latest news that you helped us share with family and friends, by sporting this super cool shirt...you're going to be a big sister! Wow! Surprise! The other day you and I were grocery shopping, and you poked my belly and said, "Bebe." {Insert freaked out, blank stare here!} I had no idea how to respond to that. I didn't even go into the whole, "Mommy has a baby in her belly" spiel with you, seeing as that I thought you were too young to understand! I have no idea what provoked that comment, and I'm just thinking that God had something to do with that encounter. It was amazing!




Oh, you are so much fun! We love everything you do. You never turn down a kiss or a hug. You are super sweet and loving and I'm so thankful for that. Oh, and did I mention that you have turned into the biggest Daddy's girl of all time? You are crazy about that guy! EVERYTHING is "Dada". Everything. Every picture with Daddy in it, "Dada". Every man on television, "Dada". Every time the alarm beeps when a door is open, "Dada." It's Dada 24-7 and I think it's so sweet! It's mutual, too, AB. Daddy has never been so gaga. I love watching you two interact. It makes my heart absolutely melt.

These next few months are going to be very special and heartfelt ones. As excited as I am about baby #2, it's a little scary to me to think about having more than one. I'm going to soak up this time you and I have while it's still just us. I know that it will be even better when a second one is here, but I cherish every moment with you, Annabelle. I love you so much! Mommy and Daddy couldn't ask for more and love you so very much!

You are such a joy and a blessing. Please know how much Mommy loves you and prays everyday for great things for you. Love you, baby!

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Marci said...

What a sweet post! And that's amazing about her pointing to your tummy and saying "bebe". WOW. She is so so cute, Jennifer. I LOVE her sweet smile!!!!