You guessed it! We're pregnant again, with Baby #2!
You know what I love? I love it when I say things like, "Oh, I'm not gonna do that {insert topic here} for a few years." or "No, I don't think I'll { insert topic here} right now." And God is thinking, "Hmm...really? And it's all about your plans? I don't think so." That's what Austin and I said about having another baby. God had His own plans. He decided my kids should be two years apart - I was thinking more like four! Regardless, Austin and I are thrilled and feel extremely blessed. Being parents is the best thing we've done and to do it all over again excites us! She doesn't know it yet, but Annabelle is in for the time of her life! I think she'll be a great big sister!
When we got home from our first doctor's appointment, I showed her the sonogram picture and told her that little blob was a baby. Which by the way, she is very into babies right now. So, she carried that little picture around with her and pointed to it and said, "baby". Very sweet. Although we're still unsure of plans for next year...we know God will take care of it. Things are falling into place now that we didn't think would. What an awesome God we serve! Even though I'm so not deserving of His blessings! He truly does want to give us the desires of our heart. Here's a picture of two of my little desires...
Baby #2 is due July 6, 2011. Hoping for a boy, but another girl would be very, very convenient. Seeing as that the clothes I have would be exactly the same size and seasons as Annabelle! Oh well, I'll take whatever! A baby is a baby...and I'm so excited!

2 comments:
I'm so thrilled for you all! Another baby is such a blessing!
So so excited for you!!! I can't wait to watch your pregnancy progress, and find out what you're having!
Post a Comment