Oh, what fun this fall has been! We went to the Pumpkin Patch three different times, and Trick or Treating this year was a blast! Since there was so many pumpkin patch and "fall" pictures, I thought I'd include them all in one post. So, here's Miss AB's fall 2010 at a glance!
Pumpkin Patch in McKinney with Cousin Stetson
Our first trip to the pumpkin patch was with Cousin Stetson. What fun! We got to pet pigs, goats, chickens and ride a pony! AB and Stetson got to pick out their own mini pumpkin and had their picture taken in the middle of the big pumpkins! Who could ask for more?
The next ten pictures have to be the most hysterical series of events captured on camera! Watch what happens when Stetson loses his pumpkin and AB
BFF Photo Shoot with Anna and Emme
After school one day, Amy and I loaded up our girls to take them to the Murphy Road pumpkin patch for a fall photo shoot! Anna, of course, was the most cooperative and sat there trying to get the babies to focus! Babies, focus? Ha! Some of these turned out SO SWEET - others are just silly...and I have to say, Anna and Emme were the most cooperative and easy going! Miss AB had her diaper in a wad for a few of them! What can I say? She's one!
Back to the McKinney Pumpkin Patch with Daddy
The first time we went to the McKinney pumpkin patch, Daddy couldn't go. So the Saturday before Halloween, we went back! Oh, these two! A match made in heaven! They love being together and I'm glad we were able to go back so Daddy could see Annabelle with all the animals! She loved petting the animals, especially the pig! Unfortunately when we went back, (the day before Halloween) there were hardly any pumpkins left...so no pictures in the pumpkins on this day.
Trick or Treating with Cousin Stetson
If you haven't figured it out by now, these two are very close and love being together! Chana and Stetson came over a little bit early before time to Trick or Treat, so the babies had some play time in. In case you're wondering, Annabelle is a witch (my first tutu-making experience) and Stetson is an Ewok from Star Wars (he just wouldn't keep his hat on). These two could go around in a potato sack and still be irresistible! My parents brought over my wagon from when I was little and we pulled them around the neighborhood! Annabelle got the hang of trick or treating, quick! She loved going door to door and holding her pumpkin bag out for candy! This year's fascination was with M&M's. She held tight to that little bag of candy. One of the houses we went to, a guy was dressed up as a hunch back old man and had a scary head on a stick. It didn't phase Annabelle one bit! She's so not my child!
If I thought last year was fun, and she was just two months old, I had no idea what was in store because this year was a blast! I love how she's starting to get the hang of what all of this is about! Hopefully fall 2011 will be just as fun!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, CUTE Halloween costume!!!! LOVE it! Great fall pics...looks like she had some fun times! And her hair is really growing...she's adorable!
Post a Comment