Thursday, December 23, 2010

"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."

Friendship. AB definitely has it in these two and I have it in their sweet Momma. And it for sure is about the little things...like how about the bunch of diapers that Dewawn brought me becaues Donny outgrew them! That's a little thing...but huge! Dewawn, Braelyn and Donny came over yesterday to play with us. We had so much fun! I love these two kiddos and their mom is such a good friend of mine. I was so glad she busted out her camera, because mine was dead...and of course, I've misplaced the battery charger - go figure.

  

Dewawn and I were cracking up at Braelyn, whom we left "in charge" of the little ones for a short period of time. It didn't last long, but she was so sweet with Annabelle, and kept asking for hugs. Hence the first picture, where she's trying to get one from AB who can't take her eyes off the television (her Daddy's daughter). Aren't Braelyn and Donny the cutest?


Donny and Annabelle were so cute! They were both saying "cheese!" at the camera...except never at the same time. There was quite a bit of hugging from these two. So cute! Hmm...Annabelle Wiest. How does that sound?




Also very "boy like" Donny showed Annabelle how her activity table was multi-purpose. Look! You can turn it over and sit on it! Who knew?

Fun times with the Wiest crew! We love you guys! Come back over soon!!!

2 comments:

Dewawn Wiest said...

We love you, too! We can't wait for another visit. Just between you and me, I think Annabelle Wiest sounds perfect. Donny would be so lucky!

Marci said...

Awww, such cute kids! I love AB's cheese smile!