Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pictures by THE Wonderful, THE Fabulous, Jillian Zamora

When we scheduled to have Jillian take our Christmas card pictures, I had no idea just how incredibly amazing they would turn out. This girl is AMAZING! She captured the happiness we felt that day and all of AB's many moods that changed from minute to minute! Jillian was extremely patient and wonderful to work with. Jonas and Jill came along with, and it helped having them there. AB needed to be redirected quite a few times! Jillian sure did get some good shots, though. It was hard for me not to upload the hundred pictures we have from this shoot. It's ok - they're all my favorite...but, here are some of my real favs!


















We lost our sweet Baby #2 about a month after this shoot. I loved how Austin put it. He said, "I'm glad we were able to get professional pictures of all four of us. At least we have that memory." It brings tears to my eyes to think and/or talk about it. He's right, though. Our sweet little family of four was captured here so beautifully. I'll always look back on this and remember him/her.

No comments: