When Nicole had Audrey, she was nearly seven weeks before Austin and I were able to make it down to Houston to meet her. Not that six weeks is "all grown up" by any means, but they aren't brand new anymore at that point. So, when Harper was born, I made sure that we made it down as soon as we could to meet this sweet angel. Unfortunately, my camera charger is MIA so we'll have to settle for my Blackberry camera to take the pictures, for now. Here is what I snapped of Harper, and I loved to see how AB wanted to be with her. It made me excited for when she becomes a big sister!
We had a lot of fun hanging out with the Gooch girls! Audrey is a fabulous big sister and I'm sure AB could take a few tips from her, when it's her turn.




No comments:
Post a Comment