Now, it's back to reality and preparing for two MAJOR upcoming events. One being the preparation of my new classroom at Whitt Elementary. I mentioned this new chapter in my life in one of my previous posts. Today that realization set in and I got really, really sad. Not sad to be working with a new group of wonderful ladies and an awesome boss, but the realization of leaving my comfort zone and the most amazing team/friends anyone could ask for. I've never began a new year without them, at that school, in that classroom. I'm trying very hard not to stress over it, but I don't know what I'll do without them.
The second event is Miss AB's third birthday party. The theme this year: Blue's Clues. Yes, that cute little blue dog will make an appearance, and with the help of Pinterest, I'm already planning ideas and getting ready for it. So between these two major things, I'm going to do my best to catch up on my blogging. Here's my list of blogging "To Do's:"
- Landree's 3 Month Post
- AB's First Ranger Game
- Meeting Mike
- AB's New Friends - Unexpected Visitors!
- Florida Vacation 2012
Here's to hoping to get them done in a timely manner. It feels like I have a lot of summer left, but it will go by before I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment