Monday, July 30, 2012

Take Me Out {to My First} Ballgame!

The evening of June 22nd, we headed out to the Ballpark with Nick, Kelly and Alex for AB's first ever, Ranger game! She's been watching the Ranger games with her Daddy for sometime, but only recently has she become interested in it. She'll sit there and root the Rangers on while Austin watches the game. Of course, she refers to them as "the blue team" or depending on the uniform color, "the red team," too. 

I was so excited for her to go! I had to buy her a personalized blinged our Rangers shirt just for the occasion. I love, love this picture of two of my loves. My third love stayed home with Bebe and Papa, and looked for us on t.v.


It was sort of a sad night for Mommy. On our way walking up to the stadium, my Canon Rebel fell out of my camera bag and hit the concrete...hard. I was sick about it. All this right before leaving for our Florida vacation. Well, thank goodness for today's technology and cameras on cell phones. I was still able to capture the night.



AB got to experience some ballpark favorites: cotton candy being one of those. She was a fan.


I loved watching her clap when they made a home run or an awesome play. My favorite part was how she had to point it out to Austin...as if he didn't see it.





During the seventh inning stretch, we headed over to home plate so AB could get her very own "I Attended My First Ranger Game" certificate. Signed by the famous Nolan Ryan, himself {*snicker*}. 


Alex picked up his certificate too...even though this was his fourth or fifth game. 


I'd say overall, she was a pretty happy little Ranger fan. She talks about wanting to go back. I think we can make that happen.


1 comment:

Marci said...

CUTE! But nooooooo....your camera didn't break?!?!?! Are you getting it fixed??