Thursday, January 3, 2013

Annabelle and the Giant

Giant? What kind of a giant, you ask? Well, a basket ball giant, of course!


Yes, that would be Annabelle and myself with the former Maverick, Eric Dampier. It's so incredibly random, but he was at our good friend, Rusty's 30th birthday party. Apparently, Rusty's in-laws met him through their fun hobby of Coke collecting. I thought it would be fun for AB (to show her later) that she had her picture taken with an NBA star when she was three years old. Of course, when I wanted her to have her picture taken with him, she wanted nothing to do with it. He held his hands out to hold her for the picture - but I guess a seven foot giant to a tiny three year old, seemed rather intimidating. So, I just grabbed her and jumped in the picture, myself. You wouldn't be able to tell by the look on her face that she didn't want to take a picture with him - little stinker!

My next favorite picture that was taken that night was with my two best buddies from high school. We all go way back! I wish I had a picture from high school to put with this one, but regardless, here are Rusty, Kyle and I. 


Happy 30th, Rusty!!!

No comments: