Thursday, January 3, 2013

Halloween 2012

What a blessed Halloween this was! It was super fun dressing up two little ones than just one! This year I ordered the girls Halloween dresses to wear during the season. I adore them! They looked so precious.


Pumpkin patch pictures were fun this year with our sweet little family of four.



For Halloween, LC was a pumpkin and AB was Tinkerbelle. I found LC's costume when she was only a month or two old, and Britny made AB's Tinkerbelle like she did last year! I couldn't get over my sweet little pumpkin!!


Annabelle fit the Tinkerbelle mold very well, I thought! She looked precious and owned that sweet little costume, too!



I loved our family picture at our church's Trunk or Treat. My favorite part: Landree's missing pumpkin booty. And the expression on both of the girls' faces is priceless. 


Since LC is so tiny, I put her in AB's first Halloween outfit...and it fit!! Mind you, Landree is seven months old here and AB was two months!! Does that tell you how tiny she is?? Here is a side by side comparison.



No comments: