The night that Luke was born, I took AB up to the hospital with me to go see Kate and bring her and Jason dinner at the hospital. Mr. Luke had to spend a short time in the NICU, since he was so early, so I knew I wasn't going to see him that night, so I decided to bring AB with me. I'm so glad I did. Turns out, Kate was in room ten in labor and delivery. What's so special about room ten? That's the room AB was born in!! The last time I was in room ten was 3 years and three months ago. It was so surreal to be sitting there with AB in the same room she was born in. Such wonderful memories returned!
It's crazy to think how fast time has flown. This big, sweet girl was just a teeny, tiny baby...it seems. Love her so much!!!
Shortly after, Kate was being moved to post partum, so AB and took her things over to her post partum room. I love this pic of AB with her little "visitor" badge on. It doesn't seem like all that long ago she was the patient...and not a visitor.
No comments:
Post a Comment