Even before Landree was born, I was looking forward to having her dedicated. When Landree was in the NICU and the outpouring of support, prayers and love from our faith family was overwhelming, I couldn't wait to have her dedicated at our new church home. So, five months later, we had her dedicated.
Pastor D presented her dedication and it couldn't have meant more to me. He had used Landree and our experience in his sermon a time or two. His heart was really weak when it came to her. So, his sweet words and tears for our baby girl meant so much.
It was amazing to have our family there, as well.
As well as our CG family.
And just the love we feel from our faith family. I can't be more grateful for them and I love that these pictures captured the love and support we have from them.
This day is the next to most important day in Landree's life. This day is our promise to raise her in a Christ-centered home and to be living examples of the Gospel. The most important day is when she makes the decision herself to accept Christ as her personal Lord and Savior, and to go and make much of His name. My prayer is that us as parents, do the best we can to make much of His name ourselves. I already know that God is going to do big things with Landree. I can just feel it.
1 comment:
I love catching up on all your posts. What an awesome day I bet that was when LC was dedicated. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment