


Sunday, yeah Sunday I was tired. All that fun for two days in a row, wore this soon-to-be Momma out! Even though I was tired, I finished up some projects in Annabelle's room and Austin got started on painting the changing table so we could get it moved in. I finished up a couple of art projects I wanted to hang on the wall, and finished organizing her closet. It was also a treat for me on Sunday to go to a movie with one of my favorite people. My friend, Amanda, and I are BIG Gerard Butler fans. She had just gotten back from Ireland, and before she left we had agreed to go see The Ugly Truth with Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl. It was hysterical! It was fun to see the movie who has such a crush on the same celebrity I do!
Monday was my doctor's appointment. I was so happy because Austin was with me for this appointment. I think we both went in hoping the doctor would say, "Oh, you've made so much progress!" Nope. I made none....I sort of expected that more so than the other response. After the doctor's appointment Austin started painting the changing table with his new paint sprayer he bought himself for his birthday. I was in Annabelle's room putting diapers, blankets, wipes, and that kind of stuff in the pink tubs that were going on her changing table. I heard this really loud bang coming from the garage. I walk out there, and my sweet, calm, cool and collected husband is red-faced and looks like he's ready to hurt something (or someone!). The paint sprayer kept clogging up on him which sent big globs of paint onto the almost finished changing table. The loud banging, I believe was his fist against the wall, I think. Lol. No, I didn't really laugh out loud in front of him, but he rarely ever gets this way. So, I tried smoothing out the paint with the paintbrush. It worked fine, and no worries. I told him to go in...he needed a break. With the exception of the malfunctioning sprayer, he did such a good job painting it! We went to my mother in law's for dinner, and when we got back the changing table was dry and we were able to put it in A's room. It looked awesome! Then, to stick with the vintage themed room, I wanted glass knobs to go on the front of the changing table to serve as decoration or even hooks to hang something. He drilled them in, and it just completed it! I'm so excited!
Tuesday morning, ran up to Michael's to get some more containers for Annabelle's room and to decorate with, then off to a PTA budget meeting. Not a whole lot going on that day.
Wednesday started off different for me. I woke up that morning around 6 am. I couldn't seem to get back to sleep. So, I was thinking about my messy kitchen that I really needed to clean. So, I got myself out of bed and marched myself into the kitchen and started cleaning. Before I knew it, I had the dishwasher loaded, decluttered the counter-tops, disinfected the counter tops, and table. Then I noticed how messy the living room looked, too. So, I moved on to cleaning the living room. By 7:15 or so, I had two rooms of my house clean! NEVER in my life have I been up that early to clean...ANYTHING! I did sort of zonk myself out and went back to sleep for an hour and a half or so, but I still felt very productive. Then, that afternoon I had to get up to school to finish up my classroom prep. Sweet Archana went up to school with me to help me out in my classroom. Oh man! Did I need the help, too. She did so much of the little things that take up all the time. I was able to almost finish, and I did it in half the time with her there. My contractions started back up on this day. I hadn't felt them this intense in a few weeks, but they went away around bed time.
Thursday, I slept in (trying to do that as much as I can...unless I can't, then I clean!). I met Austin for lunch and I couldn't help but think about how the next time I meet him for lunch, Annabelle will probably be with me when I do! It's exciting to think about. My school was having a family night for the staff at a rollerskating rink. I so didn't know rollerskating rinks were still around, but I went with Krista, but opted out of skating...for obvious reasons. It was good seeing my Groves family and knowing I have such a supportive staff to see me through this exciting time. Leaving you with my week 37 picture. Still growing...

Stay tuned for week 38...
1 comment:
You're getting to close! I know you can't wait to meet Annabelle.
Post a Comment