Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Doctor's Visit No. 13
Nothing to report, here. I'm exactly the same as I was last visit. Even my weight is the same - whoo-hoo!! I'm still only about a centimeter dilated and even though when she examined me, the doctor could feel her head, she says she still hasn't dropped. Oh, ho hum. So, I'm just taking it easy and doing what I need to do until she gets here! My doctor did tell me that if she isn't here by her due date (the 21st) that she will go on ahead and induce me. So, I guess I won't be making it to the first day of school...but hopefully Meet the Teacher night - which is my due date, by the way. That should make for an interesting Meet the Teacher! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to meet baby Annabelle!
Post a Comment