Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Doctor's Visit No. 16
I went in today for a check-up to see if I'd made any progress or not for my induction on Monday. Nope. No progress. None whatsoever! (Sigh) Not that I was really expecting it, but one can hope. So, I'm being admitted into labor and delivery on Sunday night to get a cervidil. This will soften my cervix and open me up some so that I can be induced on Monday morning. Annabelle seems perfectly content where she is, and so I'm certain she'll stay put until Monday morning...unless the cervidil puts me into labor which she said it can do. So, it looks like I'm FINALLY going to meet my sweet baby on Monday. I can't believe it - it really hasn't hit me yet. Oh, and by the way, I went in on Wednesday for a sonogram because I felt Annabelle hadn't been moving as much as she normally does. The sonogram technician told me that she guessed her weight to be about 8lbs. 8oz. at this point in the game. Whoa - can we say episiotomy??? Lol! Or maybe c-section??? TMI?? Sorry. Anyway, however she gets here, I just want her here safely and I'm so all about that. Well, looks like by next week we'll have Annabelle. Thanks for all the prayers and support. Keep 'em comin'! Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck, and I can't wait to meet her. If it gives you any comfort at all, I was told a week before Donny's birthday that he was weighing in at 7 lb. 12 oz. He was only 7 lb. 5 oz. at birth. Maybe there is hope you can avoid that episiotomy. LOL :o)
Post a Comment