Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's Always Better to Have a Playmate

We were blessed enough to spend the day with Joey last Sunday. He came over after church and spent all day with us! We had so much fun! We love, love that little guy! He's just growing up so fast and getting to be such a smart and handsome boy. One thing he is GREAT at is taking care of his little cousin. He loves spending time with her, and best of all, is a great source of entertainment for AB. When I have something I'm doing that involves not being in the same room as her for any period of time, I either put her in her pack and play or in her exer-saucer, seeing as that she's crawling now. Neither one of these things really suffice anymore. She wants to be on the ground and on the go. So, as I was busy cleaning up on Sunday, I put her in her pack and play and she fussed. Joey looks at me and says, "Jen, can I get in there with her?" My response? "SURE!" I knew she would love that! Sure enough, she giggled and squealed and flapped her little arms around with excitment. She loved having her big cousin in there with her. It was too sweet not to capture on film. Check out their faces. They both love each other so much!




1 comment:

Marci said...

I love that 2nd pic of them! So sweet!