Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Major Milestones: Crawling
May 4th, AB really started crawling. Before this date, she was up on her hands and knees making an attempt, but it never got her anywhere. This night, she was up and crawling around her room. The battery on the video camera went dead, so we quickly grabbed the camera. She's getting to be such a big girl.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment