Last Friday was AB's nine month well visit. She's such a good little patient and she loves the doctor's office. She just sits next to me and waits patiently for her name to be called.

Cousin Chana was there! We love it when Cousin Chana is there because I know she's getting her vaccines with love, because it's heart-wrenching enough to watch it happen!


She loves looking at herself in the big 'ol mirror they have in the rooms.

This part is always so fascinating to her. She never understands why they have to put this cold, round thing on her chest.

She got her first toe prick. She didn't even wimper.

At this visit, she weighed 18 lbs and 3 oz. and was 26 and a half inches long. Dr. Straughn said she looked great and encouraged me to feed her as much table food as I can. I confessed my obsessive fear of her choking on whatever it is I give her. He calmed my fears quite a bit, so I'm going to try and be diligent about giving her more "grown up" food. All in all, it was a great visit and AB did great. We just love Dr. Straughn.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! When I saw the picture of your doctor, I immediately thought I know him! When Aidan was a baby, we saw Dr. Blair who shares an office with Dr. Straughn, so we saw him a couple times too. We ended up switching at 9 months for a few reasons though. I just thought it was funny.
Post a Comment