Monday, June 14, 2010

Annabelle and Drake Meet for the First Time!

One of my very best friends from childhood, Jenna, had her sweet baby boy, Drake Dean Freeman on May 19, 2010. After being teased by all the adorable pictures on facebook, I couldn't wait until they made the trek from Lubbock to Dallas, so I could get my hands on him! Oh, the pictures didn't do him justice! He's perfect! I snapped a few pictures of Drake and AB meeting for the first time - priceless!

Precious little man!
Beautiful Mommy and Drake

Buddies already


This picture cracks me up!! Check out the caption on his shirt, "happy." Haha, after looking at this picture, I beg to differ!

It was so sweet seeing my baby and Jenna's baby meet for the first time. I spent an entire childhood playing Barbies and baby dolls with Jenna. Now we have our very own real-life baby dolls. So blessed!

No comments: