Here's one of my very BFF's, Amy, with sweet baby Emme, and her bigger baby, Anna.
Thank you for taking an interest in our family blog! It is a private blog, and I appreciate you not sharing your login information. I hope you can tell that we love Jesus and are living solely to raise our children to make much of His name and to stand out in a world of sin and conformers. I hope you find that what you read is genuine. Nothing is put on for show to make us look ideal. We are ANYTHING BUT the ideal family. We are real. We have problems. We trust Jesus in all we do.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Babies, Babies, Babies! Our first summer playgroup!
A couple of weeks ago I hosted our first summer play group at my house! SO MUCH fun!!!!! All the mommies and babies had a blast! I actually think it was more fun for us mommies...we got to socialize! Most of the mommies are teachers and you know how we love our summers off! So, it was good to be with our little ones. I was totally excited that one of my good friends from middle and high school was able to come with her sweet baby boy! She isn't a teacher (but we'll accept her, anyway ;0) ) she's a nurse and has a rockin' schedule, so she was able to make it! My living room was completely transformed into babyville and we just let the kiddos play and romp around. A few of them aren't quite ready to romp around yet. They're still cuddly and fun to hold! Check out the fun chaos!

Laurie with baby Cooper (AB's future husband - betrothed from the womb), with big sister, Kaleigh. Not pictured: big sister, Meghan, who was at Girl Scout camp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! tons of babies! looks like fun. tons of cuties there. i agree, i think amanda has an awesome schedule too. i wish i could work out something like that for my job. and yes, i made the cupcakes and train cake. they were really very flawed, but the boys loved them so they were great.
Wow, that's a lot of babies in one house! Fun! I am LOVING AB's hair....awww, so cute!
Post a Comment